Email archiving | Data compliance made easy
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 July 2012 20:33 Written by Kenny Phipps Thursday, 23 February 2012 18:45
Email archiving and data compliance
FYI. Archiving email has never been easier.
How many emails do you get a day? A handful? A sackful? An inbox full, according to most people. Email communication is now the lifeblood of business. Losing an email can be like losing a limb.
So, it’s vital to get the hang of email management. Keeping a record of your messages and staying compliant is something v6 is very good at. This is because our ThinkGrid software features Message Archiver. It’s an industry-leading remote email archiving system which really shows you how to archive email. Designed to meet all the regulatory compliance, audit and eDiscovery standards it rounds up all your email correspondence and keeps it on a secure, remote site. You can search, recover, audit and authenticate all your emails to help improve your business and meet legal requirements.
Why archive email? Contact v6 to find out more. Please get in touch as often as you like, we can just archive the old ones!
H2 - Benefits of Email Archiving
- Compliant: Meets current compliance, audit, and litigation rules (SEC, FINRA, FSA, HIPAA, SOX, privacy)
- Safe: Stored remotely and encrypted so that all your emails are safe, even if you suffer an on-site disaster
- Secure: Our tamperproof WORM uses write-verification software to ensure message authenticity
- Simple: One click and you can recover all your emails to Microsoft Outlook
- Consistent: You can set privacy and policy rules to monitor company email guidelines
Find out more in our guide to email archiving (PDF)